Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kouzuki Karen

Birthday present 2 of 3 from Laura was this surprise restock of Kouzuki Karen from Code Geass. I loved this series when I started watching it and normally it takes FOREVER for me to get through a 25 episode commitment. However, I plowed through that and ended up at episode 13 of R2 as of today. This series is probably the best I've seen in a while, I dare say it exceeds even Gurren Lagann. =P It's very engaging, and it's quite a departure from the fantasy, fluffiness and gay guys that CLAMP usually tosses out. That's not to say that I don't like CLAMP's other stuff, I always loved Card Captor Sakura, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, R.G. Veda and just about anything else by them (sans Legal Drug of course, ugh what a turd), but this is way above and beyond their usual plot structure.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!