Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shikinami Asuka Langley Plug Suit Test Type Ver. 式波・アスカ・ラングレー テスト用プラグスーツVer.































Alter's 1/8 scale Asuka figure wearing the Test-Type Plug Suit (which I think is way more awesome than her original Plug Suit) from the Eva remakes. As I said, I love the Plug Suit, the interface in her hair is really cool-looking as well. The face is (par for the course) slightly different than what was shown in the prototype pictures posted for the preorder, but overall Asuka's body is well-sculpted and the pose of this figure is nice. As expected, Alter's mass-production model is of high quality, not diverging from the prototype very much at all, except for the face, as I had just mentioned. It also comes with a metal pin that goes into a strategic place on the figure itself, so I don't foresee this figure becoming a "leaner" in the future.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!