Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ebay いっぱい・・・

My eyes are blurry from computing all day. Here's some eye candy, rearranged the bulletin board to have more Geass and Lucky Star, and Bamboo Blade just because Kawazoe-san is just so damned cute. Finished watching Geass R2 the other day, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The end of a lot of anime ends up ambiguous or ridiculous. Aside from the stupidity involving the emperor and Lelouch's mom, I really liked how things came full circle. Have a Guren SEITEN on preorder now, I really want a Lancelot, but I'm curtailing all purchasing activity in favor of saving to get out of podunkville and gloriously move abroad. Lot's of flowing thoughts today, I really want to go and write some more of my book. Perhaps I'll go do that now.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!