Monday, November 23, 2009

Hagaren Mania!




I finally got around to organizing all of the giant piles of stuff I got in the last 2 months' worth of Yahoo Japan Auctions. Because everything is so close & packed in, and a very lot of what I have is small/fragile/falls over easily, reorganization gets to be a hassle. So I wasn't about to start rearranging things knowing I'd get more stuff that I'd just have to rearrange around again.

So I waited, and finally began the process last week and finished today. I do have more stuff coming in (my final lode, I've decided. I've finally tired of collecting for the most part, which happily coincided with finally being filled to capacity with figures and such) but I've arranged things so that the new stuff will fit in amongst what I've already set up.

I've always been a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, but most of the products from the old anime series really weren't that great, imo. (except for the really expensive Real Action Heroes figures by Medicom, which I got from their North American distributor very cheaply back when they debuted a few years ago) Obviously, since it was popular enough to warrant a remake, the new FMA series has a ton of products, which I've been snapping up. These took up a decent-sized part of my extra-long Ikea shelf (the name escapes me at the moment), and they arrange very nicely and naturally. The smaller figures line up in the front of the Chibi Voice i-dolls pretty well, since the i-dolls have their own stands that boost their height. And the super-deformed plushes hang/display really well on the wall.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!