Friday, June 15, 2012

Ritz Camembert & Pepper, Mozzarella & Basil Crackers リッツカマンベールペッパーとモッツァレラバジルチーズサンド



















Light, buttery and airy like you'd expect a Ritz to be, but there wasn't much distinction between these two flavors, save for the basil being quite potent in the mozzarella/basil combo. The pepper was there, too, not overpowering, but there. As for the cheese, as I said, there really wasn't too much difference between the Camembert and mozzarella, which, if you've ever had the actual cheeses, you know they're not too alike when it comes to flavor. But then again, I'm not crazy, i.e. - I'm not expecting cheese filling in a cracker to match the taste of the genuine article.

Each pack comes with 9 crackers, which are pretty substantial all told. Perfect for a bowl of soup or two.

Verdict: While I wouldn't buy them again if shipping was involved, if I could buy them directly from a store shelf, I may give em another whirl.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!