Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yokopalooza!

So a while back I bought a new shelf from Ikea. At the end of last summer I starting selling off all of my old stuff that would probably never see the light of day again, so I had a ton of space in my already giant closet. Once I'd built the shelf, into the closet it went, and then it stayed empty until I started to receive more preorders in the post. I had way more than enough preorders from November to January to fill all 4 shelves and thensome. Until finally at the end of last month I decided to restructure, and I ended up with what you see here! There's more below, but I'll save those for later. Suffice it to say that everything is series-themed, top shelf being Gurren Lagann (obviously) with three other shelves to go. ^^;

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!