Thursday, October 08, 2009

Ikea Trip #2






Well, technically probably more like Ikea trip #30 or so, but for the intents and purposes of this blog, it's trip(post) #2. I had every intention of buying another Detolf last night, especially since they've gone down again from $79.99 to $59.99, but I honestly just couldn't envision the floor space for it. And in that vein, I did look into replacing my bed with a sofa bed (which were very, VERY nice by the way, especially for the prices of like $199-$399) to maximize floor space and those results were very comfortable as well. ^^;

Anyway, I didn't get another Detolf (which would make for boring pictures besides), I did however get 2 clocks (yeah I have a fetish for clocks), a candle and a really awesome lampshade of a Shinjuku street scene - yeah I'm just as surprised as you are. Actually, funny story about that; my friend and I were waiting in line and a Japanese couple came up and were pointing at it and I guess trying to figure out what street it was from, etc. It was really awesome/coincidentally funny. I was going to strike up a conversation, but I was a tad too hazukashii (embarrassed/shy/reticent) to do so. ><;

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!