Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Loot] Monster Hunter Airu Trading Mascots

From Otacute today came a box of Monster Hunter Airu "Friends in the Village" Trading Mascot figures/dioramas/vignettes. I really didn't know what to expect, because Japanese companies love to make you put things together sometimes, so I thought perhaps that I'd be getting figures + a base + accessories. I was pleasantly surprised to see that, that wasn't the case. Everything was already assembled & held in place.

But, despite the fact that these were preassembled & they looked good for the most part, there were one or two figures that you can see in the pics, that had kinda messed up paint jobs. I mean, not to the point where they look terrible or anything, but there was one that looked like he'd been smeared with something brown. >.>

I usually take my time opening stuff when I buy a whole box, but since these were already put together I was kinda unceremonious about opening these. They're definitely cute, I got the whole collection of "7 + 1 Secret!" & was surprised by the awesome secret figure of the Airu with Poogie. A few of the figures look very similar, with different expressions on their faces or whatever, but overall it's a neat little collection.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!