Monday, August 18, 2008

Gundam 00 Season 1 完了



Just finished watching the first season of Gundam 00. Did anyone find nearly EVERYONE dying (or almost dying/left on a cliffhanger) as depressing as I did? It's not like I didn't see it coming, I read something in Animedia or some magazine about Lockon a few months back, but geez, everyone? That's a heck of a way to set up a second season. I'm a mod Gundam fan, I love the series', I love the models, the storylines are awesome, but I have to say this is only like the third series I've finished (the other two were Wing and Turn A) and I've seen the movie versions of the first series. It reminded me of Wing a bit actually. I liked the darkly political satire that this series had, and projected "back" on our current conflicts from the year 2307. And the whole Solar Elevator thing had such a ring of plausibility to it. What did everyone like or hate about this series?

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!