Friday, May 27, 2011

Doraemon Plushes ドラえもんぬいぐるみ























Another random search "result" using "Doraemon plush" (in Japanese, of course). The 3 "rain gear" Doraemon plushes were a lot, and referring to their tags, presumably from a Taito Game Center. They're exceptionally well-made, the stitching in the face and details on the bell and such is really nice especially when you take into consideration that they're game center prizes. And the rain gear is removable, too. Also got a Koala March plush shaped like a snowman, which is awesome because I once got a little trivia/quiz tab in a Koala March with an image of that snow, er, koala printed on it and I thought to myself, "I wish I had a keychain/figure/plush of this," so, wish granted! ^^;

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!