Monday, August 29, 2011

Game Characters Collection Mini Rockman ゲームキャラコレクションミニロックマン































Time for more collectibles from my favorite series: Rockman! It's hard to believe that Megaman is almost a quarter of a century old (next year!). I was really anticipating these, as I fell in love with them the second I laid eyes on them. Whoever designed these did such a good job making them all miniature and SD. They also picked some of the best bosses to include, Snakeman, Skullman, Elecman, Airman... Right down the box design, you can tell a lot of care goes into the GCC (Game Characters Collection) line, though I have to admit bias to loving the series they've done so far, Megaman, Persona 3, 4, soon 2. Although, I can never understand the inclusion of Roll in these sets, can someone explain it to me? Oh, and the secret is regular blue bomber Megaman with his helmet off.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!