Sunday, August 28, 2011

Megahouse Rurouni Kenshin Himura Kenshin 1/8 るろうに剣心 -明治剣客浪漫譚- 緋村剣心
























This figure prompted me to ask myself why I don't have more 1/8 male figures, lol. And of course, the answer is that they simply don't make that many of em. At any rate, this figure of Kenshin is more than welcome in my collection. Any figure of Kenshin is welcome in my collection, for that matter, since any non trading figure style figures from Rurouni Kenshin are so few and far between. It is well done - your standard 1/8 Megahouse fare, really, in terms of level of detail and overall sculpting. He comes with 2 heads, one normal, one battousai mode head. I really hope this means that yes, there will be a remake of the Kenshin TV series, as had been alluded to earlier this year.

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!