Thursday, November 18, 2010

Virtual-On Composite Ver Ka Temjin 電脳戦機バーチャロン Ver.Ka テムジン







I love, love, love Virtual-On, and I was so happy when a non scale model version of the mecha came about. I was kinda worried because "toy" (completed) versions of mecha, that are generally based off of a scale model, tend to be a little junky/cheap, because they figure that the real, serious collectors will be buying the scale models & putting in the effort to make them look stellar, & that everyone else won't care. I would love to build models and finish them, but I really don't have the space, materials, money to buy the materials or even time to build them right now.

But my fears were put to rest whenever I got this in my hands. This figure of Temjin is pretty amazing. He comes with a nice cache of weapons, his details are really well done for something that's been mass-produced & the stand that is included is really neat. And the major tipping point that made me want to buy this? The Sega Saturn in his back that opens up and has a tiny CD you can insert, of course!

No comments :

napaJapan - candy, bento and more!